Fixx Nutrition and In2Adventure Announce Exciting New Partnership
This announcement accompanies the launch of a thrilling new season of off-road events taking place throughout the country in 2022/23 including the national Trail Run Australia and TreX Cross Triathlon Series as well as much-loved MTB events including the iconic Snowies MTB Festival and Sunshine Coast MTB Festival.
It is also showcased by an exciting new initiative aimed at fuelling off road athletes to ensure they are offered every opportunity to realise their maximum potential and performance as they take on events across the country and discover the thrills of off-road racing, which is as much against mother nature as it is against other athletes.
Fixx Nutrition offer a range of all-natural, functional nutrition solutions, which are made right here in Australia. They are driven by an obsession to innovate and offer customers highly effective products that help improve their lives.
Being two home-grown Australian companies, the partnership between In2Adventure and Fixx Nutrition represents an incredibly strong fit. In2Adventure has been hosting and developing off road events throughout Australia to benefit local regional communities for over sixteen years, and in 2023 will also celebrate 10 years of growing and nurturing environmentally friendly events in Australia’s iconic Snowy Mountains.
In2Adventure Event Director Robyn Lazenby has told us that In2Adventure are:
“…over the moon to forge such a strong partnership with a company who manufacture products right here in Australia and share the same passion and values that have driven In2Adventure for over sixteen years. We so look forward to being able to offer our athletes some of the best, Australian made nutrition on the planet that will assist them to achieve their goals and dreams at our events.”
Fixx Nutrition will be fuelling In2Adventure athletes at aid stations and recovery areas at events across the nation. Athletes are encouraged to keep an eye out for the latest nutrition and training information as they head into the 2022/23 season as well as exclusive discounts and competitions.
“Our FIXX Nutrition Fuel X product has been specifically formulated with the right blend of electrolytes and the right quantity of simple carbohydrates to keep athletes energised and well hydrated. Importantly, all of our products are produced in Australia using natural ingredients – providing both the amateur and professional athlete surety around the provenance and nature of what they are ingesting” says Fixx Nutrition co-founder Jan Buchegger.
The Fixx Nutrition and In2Adventure partnership will launch at In2Adventure’s upcoming Sunshine Coast MultiSport Festival hosted in the spectacular Sunshine Coast Hinterland on the 22nd and 23rd of October, featuring the Australian National Cross Triathlon Championships and Trail Run Australia.
To find out more about upcoming events and Fixx Nutrition please visit the websites below.
Find out More
- Visit Fixx Nutrition: fixxnutrition.com
- Visit In2Adventure: in2adventure.com.au
- Join an Event: In2Adventure Event Calendar
In2Adventure 2022/23 EVENTS
|17 Sep 2022||TreX Port Stephens||Port Stephens, NSW|
|18 Sep 2022||Trail Run Australia Tomaree||Port Stephens, NSW|
|22 Oct 2022||TreX Sunshine Coast||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|23 Oct 2022||Trail Run Australia Sunshine Coast||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|3-5 Feb 2023||Snowies MTB Festival||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|24 Feb 2023||Trail Run Australia Snowy Mountains Ultra||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|25 Feb 2023||Trail Run Australia Snowy Mtns||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|26 Feb 2023||TreX Snowy Mountains||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|22 Apr 2023||TreX Championships||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|23 Apr 2023||Sunshine Coast MTB Festival||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
About Fixx Nutrition
Founded in 2017 by passionate athletes Michelle and Jan Buchegger, Fixx Nutrition provides a healthy, natural alternative to sugar-laden energy drinks for people seeking to rehydrate, prevent and relieve cramping during exercise activities.
- FUEL X – an endurance fuel/sports drink mix that contains optimal electrolytes & simple carbohydrates so as not to cause any gut distress. It is an easy to use, all-in-one nutrition option. Each sachet or 2 scoops is equivalent to 2 gels.
- FUEL X PRO – our premium option which is the only product on the market with pharmaceutical grade Amino Acids to specifically help with performance, including lactic threshold, VO2 Max & regulation of blood sugar level. Aminos include Alanine & Leucine. Each sachet or 2 scoops is equivalent to 2 gels.
- CRAMPFIX – our signature cramp management product which provides relief within seconds & is used by professional teams including the Wallabies, Springboks, English Cricket, British Cycling, Paralympics Australia & more.
- COLDBREW – a caffeine energy shot made from delicious cold brewed espresso coffee! With 150mg of 100% naturally occurring caffeine you won’t be left with a big crash after the high unlike most other products that use synthetic caffeine. Plus ColdBrew is far less acidic than normal coffee so it’s a good gut-friendly product.
- All products are developed & made in Australia in our own Burleigh Heads based HACCP & Informed Sport accredited food production facility in Queensland.
- Fixx Nutrition exports to 15 countries.
- All products are made with only 100% natural ingredients, are gut-friendly, gluten-free & vegan.
Join the #in2adventure conversation
- Visit> our website
- Follow> us on Twitter
- Like> us on Facebook
- Look > on Instagram
- Watch> In2Adventure TV
- Link > to us on LinkedIn
- Hashtags > #TreXTri #TrailRunAus #SnowiesMTB #SunshineCoastMTB and #GetDirtyDownUnder
In2Adventure are Asia-Pacific’s premier adventure event specialists, and the proud hosts of the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Championships. With a full calendar of national events scheduled throughout Australia, including cross triathlon, XC Mountain Bike, trail runs and corporate events, In2Adventure fully embraces all things ‘off road’ and ‘off the beaten track’ and offers a unique, individual experience for all ages and skill levels.
For more information visit In2Adventure here