30 April 2023
Sunshine Coast MultiSport Festival is back in October 2023 with a massive One Day Half Price Special
SUNSHINE COAST, QLD – In breaking news, the Sunshine Coast MultiSport Festival is back in October and athletes have a one off opportunity to enter with a massive 50% off the full price entry.
The spectacular Sunshine Coast hinterland is set to come alive with athletes from across the country as the region prepares to once again host 2-days of off-road action at the Sunshine Coast MultiSport Festival.
The festival features two of the nation’s most iconic off road events including TreX Cross Triathlon which is also a Qualification round for the ITU World Championships to be held in Australia, and Trail Run Australia. The event will take place on the 21st and 22nd of October.
And to celebrate the opening of entries, In2Adventure have announced a very special One Day entry special where athletes can snap up an entry to this iconic festival for half the full price.
Entries will open at 10am AEST on Friday 5th May and anyone who enters any event at the Festival before 8pm AEST on Friday will receive a 50% discount on the full price. This includes TreX, Trail Run Australia and Dirt Master Sunshine Coast entries.
Dirt Master Challenge
Participants also have the option to take on the Dirt Master Challenge. To be crowned Dirt Master or Dirt Mistress athletes will compete in TreX Cross Triathlon on Saturday and Trail Run Australia on Sunday with the aim to record the fastest cumulative time across the festival. There is also a Mini Dirt Master; and Junior Dirt Dude challenge for our younger athletes.
One Day Special… Things You Need to Know.
Sunshine Coast MultiSport Festival One Day Entry Special | Friday 5 May 2023 | 10am to 8pm AEST | Save 50%
All entries for any event at the Sunshine Coast MultiSport Festival in October 2023 received between 10am and 8pm AEST will save 50% off the full entry price.
- Save the Date! This is for one day only!
- Entry Opening and Closure: Special one day entries will open at *10am AESTand will remain open until 8pm AEST on Friday 5th
- Other Time Zones Outside AEST: Those who live in a state outside of Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), please adjust the opening time for your time zone.
For more information please visit:
- Visit Sunshine Coast MultiSport Festival
- Visit TreX Sunshine Coast
- Visit Trail Run Australia Sunshine Coast
- Visit Sunshine Coast
So, what do I need to do now to be a part of the action? Check out our One Day Entry Survival Guide….
- Make the decision…. YES! I am seriously doing this. After all, I’ve always been a hardcore athlete at heart even if my body hasn’t discovered this yet.
- Contact your mates, your family or anyone who should be on the start line with you…. Tell them to book the date for entry opening day. After all, why should it be just you who has all the fun?…. pain?….
- Choose an event….
TreX?.. Yes I am a very adaptable athlete… I like a dip in the water… biking in the bush, that sounds fun… and trail running… well my legs might disagree but really I AM Haile Gebrselassie!
Trail Run Australia?… I just say “shut up legs” and get on with it! I was born to run through the bush and through spectacular hinterland, and as long as there’s a cold bevvy at the end, I’ll get there!
Dirt Master?… Why waste a day on the weekend…. I’m racing both days… DIRT MASTER TITLE here I come!
- CHOOSE A COURSE…
TreX Sprint or Trail Run Australia 11k or 5k?… slightly less training, fun riding/running, more post-race celebration time?
TreX Standard or Trail Run Australia Half Marathon… more training required… BUT the destination is epic… and the bevvy’s always taste that much better after a big day on the trails… AND… with six months of training … oooh… it might just be possible 😊
- Now, time to revisit my calendar for the next 6 months…. Maybe a bit more swimming, riding, running ?
- Which Bike?… Hardtail?… Suspension?… Which Shoes?… On Road?… Off Road?… Time to read the faqs to decide! This could be just the reason (read excuse) for a new bike and/or running shoes… oh the excitement is building.
- What Equipment will I need?…. Should have most of it but better check out the equipment list just in case?
- What’s our team/club name?… %$#@?… I don’t think we can call our team that, better rethink before we commit to it on the entry.
- Oooh… the excitement is building… why should I keep all the fun to myself?… There’s free events for the kids, a course for all my mates and the rest of the family….! Right, time to ring around!
- Where will we stay? Oooh, waking up at the heart of the action on the Sunshine Coast, rolling out of bed, enjoying a leisurely breakfast and then just heading to HQ to start the day… Yes, Yes, that’s the way to do a Race! We could all book a house together!… Where’s the Visit Sunshine Coast website?
- Wow! I’ve just found out there’s loads of great stuff to do on the Sunshine Coast, Australia Zoo, Beaches, Craft Beer Tours, Auqaduck, Sea Life, Botanic Gardens… we need to spend more than a weekend… Time to book an extended holiday?
- Set alarm…. 9:55am AEST Friday 5th What’s AEST?… Do I live in this time zone?.. Better Check… Don’t want to miss out on the half price saving!
- It’s Entry Day minus 0… it’s here… Coffee brewing…CHECK, Internet connected… CHECK, Do Not Disturb set… CHECK, Credit Card handy… CHECK, browser refreshed… CHECK. Bring on 10am!
- 10am…. Enter Now!
- Yes! Entry Done… Time to check in with my teammates. Yes! They’re entered!
- Now, time to let everyone know we’re on our way! Facebook post done and tagged #TreXTri #TrailRunAus! Sunshine Coast Here We Come!
- Time for a celebration tipple….. Oh why not…. training starts tomorrow!
TreX is Australia’s home grown national cross triathlon series. For fifteen years TreX has positioned itself as the pinnacle of the cross – or off-road – triathlon racing in Asia-Pacific. Presented by adventure event specialists In2Adventure, TreX consists of a swim, mountain bike and trail run. While each TreX event features an open/elite category the TreX Cross Triathlon national series welcomes participation from all ages and skill levels.
For more information visit TreX here
About Trail Run Australia
Trail Run Australia is Australia’s Home-Grown Trail Running series and takes runners to some of the most iconic and stunning destinations in this spectacular land down under. It challenges participants to get off road and take on a challenge against mother nature in some of the most demanding and diverse terrain that the country has to offer.
From stunning beaches, to historic goldfields, remote rocky outcrops and rich rainforests, all the way to the iconic Snowy Mountains. Trail Run Australia inspires runners to tread the path less travelled in this wild and beautiful land.
All festivals include a:
- Half Marathon;
- 5-6km; and
- Free Kids Mud Rats Events
The series finale also includes the UTRA70 Ultra and TRA42 Marathon in Australia’s iconic Snowy Mountains.
For more information visit Trail Run Australia here
In2Adventure are Asia-Pacific’s premier adventure event specialists, and the proud hosts of the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Championships. With a full calendar of national events scheduled throughout Australia, including cross triathlon, XC Mountain Bike, trail runs and corporate events, In2Adventure fully embraces all things ‘off road’ and ‘off the beaten track’ and offers a unique, individual experience for all ages and skill levels.
For more information visit In2Adventure here
Join the #in2adventure conversation
- Visit>our website
- Follow>us on Twitter #TreXTri #TrailRunAus #SunshineCoastMTB #SnowiesMTB and #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Like>us on Facebook #TreXTri #TrailRunAus #SunshineCoastMTB #SnowiesMTB and #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Look> on Instagram #TreXTri #TrailRunAus #SunshineCoastMTB #SnowiesMTB and #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Watch>In2Adventure TV
- Link> to us on LinkedIn
In2Adventure 2023/24 Events
|2 Sep 2023||TreX Port Stephens||Port Stephens, NSW|
|3 Sep 2023||Trail Run Australia Tomaree||Port Stephens, NSW|
|22 Oct 2023||TreX Sunshine Coast||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|23 Oct 2023||Trail Run Australia Sunshine Coast||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|Feb 2024||Snowies MTB Festival||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|Feb 2024||Trail Run Australia Snowy Mountains||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|Feb 2024||TreX Snowy Mountains||Snowy Mtns, NSW|